Saturday 28 February 2015

DO YOU KNOW YOUR LEVEL?

FUNNY ENGLISH 

Name:*
Email:*
Choose the best answer. Mark it with an X. If you do not know the answer, leave it blank.
1. _____ is the chemist?.

2. Why _____ you going home?.

3._____ you think English is easy?

4. _____ do you come from?

5. _____ you like a cup of coffee?

6. I _____ been to Ireland yet.

7. I _____ play the piano and the violin.

8. Tom doesn't know _____ wrote the letter.

9._____ you eaten your dinner?

10. I _____ walking in the park when it started to rain.

11. _____ do you go to work? On foot.

12. I bought this car three weeks _____

13. How _____ do you think you'll study here for?

14. How many exercises _____ you done so far?

15. I like pizza very _____

16. Does David live with you? No, he _____

17. Lisa is _____ intelligent than his brother.

18. Liverpool is a _____ football team than Manchester United.

19. Have you _____ to Thailand?

20. I can't remember what the teacher looks _____

21. I studied _____ three years at Trinity University.

22. I _____ realised she was your sister, sorry!

23. How _____ do you weigh?

24. Don't talk to me. It _____ been a very hard day.

25. _____ your homework!

26. _____ you like to go to the seaside this weekend?

27. "I´m exausted!" "_____ am I."

28. I can't play football now, but I _____ when I was younger.

29. If you could meet anyone, who _____ you choose?

30. Finbar has _____ writing poetry ever since his parents died.

31. If you are late again, I´m sure you _____ be dismissed.

32. Jennifer has _____ working very late at the office recently.

33. If I ____ known the answer I would´ve got a better mark in the exam.

34. Paper _____ made from wood.

35. You must _____ me to buy Anne a present, or I'll forget.

36. "I often go to Hastings." "Really? So _____ I."

37. The gold necklace was _____ expensive for me to buy, so I bought the silver one.

38. I want to know what happened, so please _____ me the truth.

39. Sarah lives _____ the eleventh floor of a block of flats.

40. "Have you still got that cold?" "No, I _____ ill last week, but I'm better now."

41. "When _____ you move to Seville?" "Last year."

42. If you go abroad, you _____ carry your passport with you.

43. What is your friend _____?

44. Bill Gates is the _____ man in the world.

45. Jennie _____ to pass her exams to get into university.

46. Jim really _____ go to the dentist about his teeth, but he won't.

47. If you wait for a moment, _____ drive you to work.

48. Can you switch _____ the light? It's getting dark.

49. Where _____ that man I met yesterday from?

50. You _____ have seen Peter; he's dead!
                                         
                          ENVIAR                            
    

No comments:

Post a Comment